.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 11, 2005

 

electrostatic - inertia

I wanted to find out if high voltage charged items would show a change in inertial mass.
so I set up an experiment to test it, I forgot to bring the pictures, but I remember that the result is no, it makes no or a very small difference. assuming my friend visiting from Alaska leaves my laptop in my apartment, then I will have pictures on my web site tomorrow.

http://128.32.86.100/list/

click on experiment, then click on cart, then you can look at the pictires.

Comments:
a man made device that could negate inertia. so I could "zap" a tomato with it, then huck that tomato at your face as hard as I could. the tomato would just touch your nose, then drop to the ground. NO INERTIAL MASS!!!

it's crazy, but I guess it works.

this same scientist invented a device that negates FRICTION, so nothing sticks together and acts like water where it looks for the lowest point to level out. I think it's based on the science of avalanches and landslides.

good luck!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?