.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

 

how do I get the neighbor arrested ?

an old lady that lives next to my apartment was telling me that my blackberry vine was going to get out of control, I carefully told her my plan, and that it was in a pot, and if it got to big I would simply put it in the back yard.
the next day it was trimmed.
I want to prove what happened and get that bitch arrested, I am going to set up a camera that records movement, and next time she does it, I will call the police and show them the act of vandalism on tape.
the reason I want to do this is that she lied to me about doing this before, and has on many occasions hurt or killed my plants, and she promised me that she would never do that sort of thing.
lets see what a day in jail will do to her attitude.

Comments:
the lies are the worst part.
 
what lies?
 
I think I was upset, but I still set up the camera, and the stinging nettel seeds arrive today.
 
the part where the lady lied about tearing up his plants!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?