.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

 

12ga flare question

I was wondering about something when I go boating
so
I emailed this question to orionsignals.com


Hi
I was wondering if the 12ga. flares you sell are safe to use in a 12ga. shotgun, or is it only safe to use them in the flare launcher ?
thanks for any info
Adam~

the reply was

They cannot be used in a 12 gauge shotgun because they will not exit the barrel - they will stall inside and burn.


who would have thought,
I am glad that I did not try it first



Comments:
You can make your own flares out of toilet paper rolls and marmalade and high proof alcohol. But I won't tell you how.
 
I would rather buy them.
and I was talking about flares that go up in the air about 200 feet, not something you hold.
 
The flares I make you hold and the sparks go up 2000 (THOUSAND!) feet. I use them to cook weiners. Ask Dan.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?