.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 11, 2005

 

Alien talk



I found an interesting web site
http://www.zetatalk.com/

personally I look foward to the new human/alien body I will eventually be reincarnated in to.
they say they are trying to keep the hair in the new bodies, I like hair on my head, I hope they keep that part.

you really must read the web site, it is to good to pass up.

they have set up a nonprofit to help people live through the coming polar shift
http://www.zetatalk.com/nonproft/home.htm

good survival information in pdf format for free, or in booklet form ( not for free )
I want to print the pdfs, but dont know how many pages it is.

happy reading.

Comments:
The thing I wonder about reincarnation is this: are you able to jump back in time and be reincarnated as Cleopatra, say? or can you only be reincarnated forward?
 
good question
I don't really know enough about the nature of time.
but I think it would be possible.
when trying to incarnate as someone so popular like Cleopatra, you must remember that the one with the strongest will get the body, you might have to settle for a less known person.
any one else know if time can work that way ?
 
Zeep zap zorp. Queeg glarg blorp zeep.
Morg dugga? Morg mando. Ha ha.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?