.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 22, 2005

 

I got to help someone with a physics experiment

I got to help someone with a physics experiment
it was fun, he is worried someone will take his ideas
so he tells me nothing of what is happening.
so I give my ideas of conductors, power supplies, ect...
I look forward to the results, eventually...
the thing I find most amusing is that I most likely will not understand it.
due to the nature of this project I will not be updating anyone of it,
that is until he publishes his results, then I will just give you a web link.
I would expect one to 5 years

Comments:
I don't want to comment here because I don't want that guy to think I am stealing his idea. My energy field that negates inertia is MY OWN INVENTION. Please do not steal my ideas.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?