.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 22, 2005

 

weather

a quote from the following news story

"As scientists, we don't want to be Chicken Little and say the sky is falling," Parrish said.
"But this is weird stuff."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002448069_ocean22m.html

more weather news

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/08/0804_050804_hurricanewarming.html

and

global warming is not just on earth

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/mars_ice-age_031208.html

looks like the sun is doing something, what else could it be

I am glad I listen to paranoid radio
how else would I get ideas like this


Comments:
For someone who's so worried about the environment, you spend an awful lot of time doing donuts in the Albertson's parking lot.
 
my car will not do donuts
I have tried, the all wheel drive will not let me.
you are missing my point, nothing we can do will change the suns output

the sun heats up for a few years, making all the regulatory mechinisms of earth trying to cool it down, then the suns output returns to normal and then the earth transitions into an ice age.

I was not commenting on peopls use of energy.
 
well... even if the sun is heating up, what YOU are doing isn't helping. And I didn't mean doing donuts in your car, I meant eating an entire bag of Dunkin' Donuts donut holes.
 
and can your car really not do donuts?
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I can't eat donuts (wheat allergie)
and my car really can't do donuts, I have tried quite a few times, that all wheel drive really wants to go straight.
 
Dan tried to do donuts on his motorcycle and he wiped out and started crying.
 
that's so sad
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?