.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

dream #2

ok how about this dream, I was taking a shower just like in a horor movie and blood started to come out with the water, and the drain stopped working and the water started backing up, so I started wondering if the soap would still work with all that blood in the water, I kept taking the shower till the water almost overflowed, then I reached to turn off the water and before I got to the knob, the drain started to work and the water started to run clear.
I always thought it would be scary if blood started to run from the shower, now I know that I need to find out if the soap will work with blood, and not water.

Comments:
BLOOD SHOWER! This guy in Europe rigged up a public shower at a swimming pool to mix with red dye so it looked like blood was coming out of the shower. Some people were showering, saw the "blood" and FREAKED OUT. It was crazy.
 
you showed me that vedio
I thought it was a very mean thing to do, the people looked so sad and upset.
can't people play happy pranks, like suprise flowers or something.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?