.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

Dream

Jerrold wanted a dream post, this is the first one I have had after that
Ok, there was a family in front of me, an older couple not from this country, and their two daughters that were about 20 years old dressed in very boyish clothing.
the parents told me that their son wanted to wear the color pink (pointing to the one with pink skin and eyes), and they thought it was inappropriate for him to where such a color, then they asked me what I thought about it, and was that ok to do that in this country.
I told them that if she wants to wear that color, of coarse they should let her, regardless of what is acceptable in this country, and that they should stop calling her their son because they are going to mess her up by doing that to much. Then her eyes and eye lids changed to a normal color, and she smiled at me.

then I woke up.

almost all of my dreams try to show me things I need to know, but my usual dream interpreter was at a loss on this one.
what do you think it means?
please leave comments with your thoughts on what you think it means.

Comments:
Wild dream, dude. You were kind to that girl, I hope her parents listen.
 
People should treat everyone (incl. themselves) with such consideration.
 
"(incl. themselves)"
I never thought to treat myself with consideration, I keep thinking I can forgive myself for the things I do to me.
thanks for the insight.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?