.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, October 27, 2005

 

file I found on my computer this morning.

the file told me to post it on my blog,

I went to go see the movie Elizabeth town, I called my mom before the movie.
We talked about my friend that is getting married next year, my mom said that she was worried that it was not the right person for him, and that she had never met her.
My mom asked what she is like, I said all that I know, she is logical (has a hard time understanding his amazing psychic powers that are clearly provable) .
My mom asked if she did cute things, I answered “I don’t know”
after the call I went in to the theater not knowing what the movie was about.
After watching the movie I realize what my mom was asking.
Now I want to find a women to fall in love with that does cute things.
Last summer there was a student working in my office that always did cute things, like leaving post it notes that said to keep the work bench clean ( with out spell check I would have spelled that “cleen” ) or someone would have to do it again and that I would not like that ( I got really stressed out at the questions of what to do with things).
She had cheered me up for months after she left ( what total joy ) and it was the cute things that were so great.
I hope to find someone like her,
good luck [ name removed ], I hope she is what you need,and not what you are looking for.
thanks lauren for showing me what joy filled people are out there.
Looking forward to happy days,
Adam

ps... its hard for a dyslexic to type when I have had a half a bottle of champaign (I actually spelled that last word correct without spell check).

I guess these are my deep dark feelings.
funny, is it not ?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?