.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 

I got a new "light and sound machine"


I got a new toy, ok so it is just like the old one that broke.
it had a few new features better than the old one, but very close.

it uses light and sound in patterns to get your brain waves to track in on what you want your brain to be doing.

the website for my new toy
http://www.photosonix.com/innerpulse.htm

the old one, called the muse# is being discontinued, so I cant show you its webpage.

tell me what you think of it, and if you want a demo, just ask

Comments:
roger told me that he does not beleve in light and sound machines, so I told him that I have one and they do exsist, then he said that he does not beleve they can change your brain waves.
 
Roger would say that. Have you seen the scar on his scalp from his brain surgery?

This machine doesn't make you think differently, right? You might think differently in its presence because you want to see if you can get it to flash or blink or something... but it can't hypnotize you, can it?
 
one of its settings is to hypnotize you, but with no other external input it will not do anything to you.
it has an input so you can connect your CD player or or ipod with your sugestions on it, just wait 15 min for hypnotic state to have full effect, then press play on your cd player.

some hypnotists use the same technology in their products.
an example is
http://www.wendi.com/
 
my favorite settings are the entertainment ones, they just give your brain flexibility training
 
dear Anonymous,
thank you for the link.
but mine has more types of settings, and will let me create my own sessions, I refuse to feel bad about buying "made in USA" products.
I had no idea that kind of compitition was around in other contries.
I always figured they would outlaw them if the got popular, they are way to fun and have no drawbacks.
 
what the hell is wrong with me, that last comment was totally out of line, I am sorry.
what I ment was thank you very much for the link.
and on another topic,
I have tried less destracting versions of this device, and they don't do much to me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?