.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 21, 2005

 

last nights party

thank you all for coming.
it was great fun...

pictures of the party
http://128.32.86.100/LIST/karaoki_Party/

and the advice to get my head to quit spinning.
Roger, I dont like your way to fix it, I was under the influance till at least 4 am, I suspect I would not have recovered had I done what you said (just keep drinking and you will pass out), what the hell kind of advice is that anyway, it was really funny though, were you really serious ?
Jarold your way almost worked, you said drink water, right ?
I found a way that really worked well.
first I took a shower and just sat on the floor with the water hitting me for about an hour (my hair feels realy clean right now), then I made a mess of my bathroom sink. I now understand how easy it would be to be bulimic, at leat when I am drunk. anyone know how to unclog a sink from that sort of thing? that is the most out of control I have ever been in my life, although Reana's party was a close 3rd (sorry, but I was not that bad, was I ?).

the rest of the party was really fun.
Jarold, you read my mind on 2 ocations, how did you know I would need water before I knew ?
everyone sang so well, I will have to practice to get that good.

I have such good friends, thank you for showing up and making it so fun.
Adam~

Comments:
It was fun, thanks for having us over.

I'm better at taking care of other drunks than I am at taking care of myself. Here are some good tricks:

1. Drink a glass of water for every two mixed drinks. OR if you can stand it, alternate drinks and water. I NEVER remember to do this.

2. Eat oily foods. Years back my dad said to me "Never drink with Norwegians, they eat a lot of cod and the oil keeps them from getting drunk. They'll drink you under the table." It's best to have something like a greasy pizza when you are going to drink a lot.

3. Cut yourself off (I also NEVER do this). At the end of the night, when I'm past pleasantly drunk but not totally wasted I always go too far and have another two beers or a couple of glasses of wine. It's a real trick to know where that point is.
 
btw - you weren't that bad, but I think it all caught up to you at the end. I think a couple of glasses of water and a big slice of pizza would have helped you a lot.
 
it caught up to me when I had nothing left to focus on, and I started to get worried about my head spinning, and it just would not stop...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?