.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, December 05, 2005

 

Aeon Flux

Aeon Flux
seen the movie ?
oh wait, I have to wait for comments don't I ?

Ok, this was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time.
if you liked the matrix and gatica and paycheck, you will like this movie

and if anyone wants to go see it with me, I want to go see it again.
stop reading here if you don't want any clues about the movie.

the reason I bothered to type it out the last post is that I have never seen that sort of thing in a major movie before, so now is the time to talk about it.
with that said, if my post on dna bothers you, this movie might do the same.

Comments:
ok, people have told me that they just don't get the movie, if this is the case for you you might want to read my post on DNA, and leave comments if it makes no sense.
 
Dan is just a jerk who won't see this movie because he's a jerk. He's got one million dollars in his bank account and he won't spend 8 bucks to see Charlize Theron in a cat suit. What a jerk.
 
it is funny because it is mean
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?