.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

 

Cleaning

What do you do with potentially valuable things that you don't want anymore ?
I have such a hard time deciding.
I cleaned my back yard yesterday, yes in the rain, and it was easy, I did not want the possum shit, so I got rid of it, I moved my plants around, mainly the pomegranate tree, I think someone tried to take it, maybe they were trying to find a key, either way they damaged the fence and made a mess. Anyway, it was easy to decide what to do with what, but at work I am faced with things like old toner cartrages that should be recycled, but I don't know how.
and another thing, why is there a ' in the word don't, as if you would spell "dont", and people would not know that you should have typed "do not", all this mess for the elimination of one space.
ok, it is apparent that I need breakfast now.

Comments:
There are school groups who take toner cartridges and recycle them for money. Why don't you share the wealth, you MISER!!

You can also go to the specific manufacturer's website for recycling info. You'll have to get work to pony up the cash to ship them. If you still have the boxes they came in, you might find a pre-paid UPS shipping voucher. (I did).

Check with Oakland FreeCycle (a Yahoo! group). There's going to be someone who wants your stuff.
 
Actually, "dont" is Old English (Teutonic?) for a rummy old boozehound/village pervert. So imagine the confusion if you wrote "Dont tickle me." You'd be opening yourself up for all sorts of embarrassing trouble.
 
that is the funnyist "dont" description I have ever seen.
is it really true, I am going to look it up, and I do trust you, I just want to share this with friends.

and the toner cartrages most people recycle have expencive parts in them, these are no more than plastic cylnders.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?