.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, December 19, 2005

 

conversation

this may seem odd, but, ok, I just thought it was so funny I have to share.
I tried to get my sister to try a work out video, I have other friends that like it.
Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease (2003)
I have never seen my sister in so much shock, she kept saying what if my kids see it.
I kept saying "its not like that, they can watch it, they will not even know the point."
then she said that she can't make any noise, and I said it is really quiet except for that part where you slap your ass, and again my sister stopped talking in shock.
I guess I should stop trying, there is always some thing standing in the way of her working out, I would get her a TV and a DVD player for her little corner of the living room that she sleeps in, but I don't think it would help. I thought that this might motivate her to try, but I guess not, laziness wins again, but my mom says that she is loosing weight anyway, so she is on the road to recovery.

Comments:
I got my sister to watch the vedio
we practiced together.
she liked it.
 
You're a good brother.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?