.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, December 12, 2005

 

I came up with something to do

Ok, I was reading a personal add about a year ago, and the person said in response to the question what are you doing with your life, that she was making the world a prettier place one room at a time (she is an interior decorator).
then over the weekend I am listening to the radio and some guy that says aliens put information in his head is talking about how we can save our planet from doom. He says we should all be using alternative power, and things like this, and that the aliens said they did not need to give humans any technology, that we have all we need already.

so I got thinking, I should start helping people one at a time to get them using alternative power, maybe if one person has it, the people around will see and want alternative power as well, at least I can hope.

so, if you own a house or think you can get away with it in your apartment, I will help you put in power and water systems that will make you independent, even if it is just one light and one outside water faucet, during any sort of utilities blackout, it will be really nice.

Comments:
I don't know if this falls in your thinking, but I want to put solar panels in. I need to reroof and I was thinking of doing all solar tiles, if they exist already. What do you know of this? Would you be willing to research solar power for me?
 
yes, I would be willing to look in to it for you.
the way people are going all solar right now is with what they call solar building pannles. you can put them on any flat surface at any angle. they look very nice when done, most of the time they are used for roofing as they are not much more than regular roofing.
but I will look into it and find you pricing and many alternatives.
 
Thank you, Adam. I appreciate that a lot.
 
http://www.sunelco.com/sunelcostore/category.aspx?categoryid=130&openid=130
found solar roofing
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?