.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

 

Looking at the past

I have been going through papers and getting rid of things I will never need.
what I find strange is that I find things that I was looking at in the past.
for example I have a print out of the description of my car, and a description of the automatic version, why was I looking at the automatic ? I do not remember.
I found phone numbers for many people I have lost contact with, CDs with my very old website on them, DOS 3.3, pictures from old instant cameras, all kinds of strange things, it is kind of fun.

Comments:
That is a fun exercise, but you should also take the opportunity to CLEAN HOUSE and get rid of a lot of junk. Dos 3.3... what the heck are you holding on to THAT for?!!
 
I was cleaning
and I like DOS, It's small, I kept it.
I think I have a problem with being able to cleen like others.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?