.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 15, 2005

 

Sink enamel flying off

The sink in my bathroom started to eject chunks of enamel.
I was watching TV and herd what sounded like boiling water from my bathroom.
I went to look and got hit with something, it took me a while to find it.
the sink was dry, I had not used it for about 14 hours, and it was just breaking and tossing chunks of white enamel into the air.
it was not hot, there was nothing going on under the sink, it was just breaking.
it did this for about an hour and left a black spot about 3 to 4 inches long and about 2 inches wide.
I think this is the weirdest thing I have seen in a long time, ok fine, the weirdest thing ever.

has anyone else had this happen to them ?
anyone know why it happened ?

Comments:
My god, Adam. This story made me snort! I can't back you up, but I had something vaguely similar happen. I'll tell you some other time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?