.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 

Shaving

Have you ever wondered how people in ancient times shaved ?
I did, and I came to an answer.
the modern solution is to use a blade to cut and soap to lubricate things so you do not cut your skin.
soap is relatively a new thing, and water by itself works ok, but not great.
the old solution is to use oil as the lubricant, it works really well, your blade can be not as nice and it will still not cut you.
so, think of all the people in the past that had no soap and used olive oil for shaving, and it leaves your skin in very good condition after your done, I mean way nicer than the modern solution.
try it, even though it is a little messy.

Comments:
I think you are lying. Egyptians were hairless, being Lemurian half-breeds.

I know Romans shaved. They did because they didn't want their enemies to grab them by the beards on the battlefield. But I thought they used the Mach V razor.
 
I am trying to find an old fashond razor, the lubercating strips have alovera, and I am very allergic to it.
I can find the old style blades, but not the razor they fit in.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?