.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 02, 2006

 

trip to L.A.

my car broke getting gas in Gilroy, I made it home and did the 3.5 hours of mataince to get the other one ready for the trip, got 10 miles down the road and got really tired, so I called and told everyone that I was not going to come.
I went home and took a nap, then I woke up and went out to this bar with a friend, it is called Kitty's it is on Hollis near 67th, this is a few blocks away from the I80 ashby exit. it was a really nice place, and it was opening night. I am going to go back this friday, I hope it is that fun again.
then I went shopping the next day in sunnyvale, 3 of 4 things I got did not work, 2 were defective and needed returned the next day, I think I was being punnished for flaking on my friends and not suffering for it. I don't want to drive to the south bay any more.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?