.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

Hallway conversation

Someone stopped me and told me that women were over rated and that I should not care as much when I go out to look for a girlfriend.
and for some reason the comment just will not leave my head.
should I just think he over valued his past girlfriends and there was just a market correction in his mind or is there a point in there ?
I try to pay attention to what others say, but sometimes I just can't decide what it all means.
what do you think of it ?

Comments:
Maybe the person you talked to was gay?
 
I had not of thought of that.
 
When selecting a girlfriend, look for ones with strong teeth and wide hips. Avoid ones with festering sores.
 
omg, anonymous! what a thing to say. Adam, I don't know what your standards are, but I do think you aren't looking in the right places. You need to start with common ground... you like gardening. Why not join a neighborhood gardening group, or one of those "friends of the urban forests" groups? Chances are you'll meet someone more in tune with you than by going with high end dating services.

I don't think you should use your Buddhist temple as a singles bar, but you will probably meet people through there... and someone will know someone who knows someone with single friend.
 
I am not using the buddhist place as a singles bar, and I tend to agree with anonymous.
finding common ground is hard for me, I like gardening, but I am not like most of the urban forest group people, I also like people, logic and reason. I am starting to realize how much I should go to visit Renay, I really like her and get along with her well.
but she is all set on going to school and such, I really don't know where to look, I know there are not many of them out there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?