.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 13, 2006

 

A strawberry mind

I went with friends to S.F.
it was really fun, we went shopping all over the place and walked about 6 miles.
there were 5 stores I should mention.

one is at 539 valencia, I so not remember the name, they sell belly dancing supplies, and sparkly things, and things like that, they have good prices.

the pirate supply store is 826 valencia, it is really fun, and the store next door is are really fun as well.

there was the store I got some shoes at happy trails, 1726 Haight Street, phone number 415 831 bang

then I found the store across the street, 1649 Haight st, it was called the "so good jewelry" store, I would have called it the shiny store, I think it was brightest store I have ever been in, they sold shiny jewelry with little stones set in them, so shiny, I think the sun is less shiny. The phone number is 415 255 9146

at the Kid robot store I got a lunch box that had strawberries and text "a srtawberry mind" written on one side, it is so cute.

there is one store on Haight st, but I do not know the address, but I really meant to write down the address or name, but I forgot to, it was on the north side of the street, more south than most stores, but not in lower haight, there was an elephant on the sign, and you had to push sheer fabric out of the way to enter.
they were the nicest people I have ever seen, they gave me a free quarts crystal with the tiny saute I got, and then offered me a cup of tea, and a slice of kiwi after I paid them. it is so nice to know that there are such nice people out there, the next time I want a small statue of an Indian god, I am going there.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?