.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 06, 2006

 

Weekend

I need internet at home, I was going to post something, but I cant remember what it was.
was it going to be about the story I wrote during the weekend, was it that dream I had last night about having highlights in my hair?
or was it to say that if you are allergic to your laundry detergent, it is really worth the effort to wash everything you touch, I slept very well last night, for the first time in about a week.
I am so tired after doing so much over the weekend, I may never know what I was going to post.
have a great day.
oh, yea, I remember
if someone asks how you are doing,
check if you are getting attacked by zombies,
if the answer is no, then you are doing great!

Comments:
What are you growing this year?
 
in your garden?
 
I will just make a new post about the garden
 
I got to say, I love the zombie quote. You should make a bumper sticker "If you're not being attacked by zombies, you're doing GREAT!"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?