.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

 

Fashon question for everyone

Do you dress for looks, or the way something feels?
I was thinking that other people dress very different from one another,
so I was just wondering what is everyone going for ?
if going for looks, do you go for normal, cute, sexy, trendy, dirty, or something else ?
if going for feel, do you go for comfort, crispness, restriction, or something else ?
or do you just put on what is clean that you gave no thought to when you bought it ?
I am really curious, and if I get no comments, then I will ask in person,
I expect to see lots of "none of your business" comments, but I hope that I will not.

Comments:
Slutty!

Haha j/k.

Sue.
 
casual I go for comfort (cotton, maybe a little baggy), dress I go for sharp (tailored to fit).
 
You need to get some better fitting clothes, Adam. Get a girl to go shopping with you...

A girl with taste!
 
OK, I am all for getting a girl with taste to go shopping with me, but most of my friends don't like shopping.
should I just find one on craigslist ?
 
Apple Shock!, I would love to go shopping with you, I think I know you, but who are you ? is my memmory broken ?
I will be going to sothern california this summer to visit friends, are you one of them ? I guess I should make a time and call everyone.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?