.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

Halloween

Usually it takes me about 18 months to prepare for Halloween, but I think I can do it in 4 months this year, what do you think it should be ?
http://www.pierresilber.com/menscostumes.html
I have been looking on this website, what do you think ?

or do you think I should make something again ?


here are the women's costumes on this website in case someone is looking, other pages on that website may not be work safe.
http://www.pierresilber.com/costumes.html

Comments:
I made mine last year, I will think about it, I think i will go for pirate, I already have a shelf at home devoted to shiny things and eye patches.
 
OMG! you must go as Jesus... or the warrior. I know you like to make your own natural things, so why don't you make a theme of it and go as an egyptian or sumerian... you could make your own hemp tunic, sandals... you could have a shoulder bag with unleavened bread and cheese. I think that would be cool and you would have a story behind the outfit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?