.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 08, 2006

 

Weekend and the 5 gallon bucket luggage

The 5 gallon bucket luggage works really well, I used it over the weekend, and it gets you lots of looks, so if you want very durable luggage, shatter resistant, water proof, and all the attention that you would ever want, then I suggest that you try it.

on a different topic,
I just do not become bitter or jaded, it matters not what I see happen around me.

anyone up for an oil changing party,
I don't know what I will be doing over the next weekend, but I think it would be fun to have all my friends over that need the oil changed in a car (like me) and then have good food, maybe drinks.
I tried corona for the first time on Friday night, I liked it.

Comments:
Good for you!! How appropriate to have your first Corona on Cinco de Mayo. Hopefully you had a lime wedge with your Corona. Are you sure they don't make Corona with wheat?
 
either way it was fine, but I had benadryl with it, and
I did not have a lime, but
I have 2 more at home that we did not drink, so I can try it with the lime juce, should I mix it in the drink shaker ?
 
no you just need a lime wedge. the fun part is sticking in the wedge into the bottle. no drink shaker or your beer will no longer taste good. another good trick is to tap someone else's Corona bottle's top with your to make it all fizz out of their bottle.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?