.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 23, 2006

 

Drive something big?

Ever thought about how much damage can be done very quickly if you are not paying attention.
its a big responsibility.

as a side note, lying is wrong and can cost others money, money they do not have.
I am putting video cameras in my car so others will get in trouble when they lie next time.

should I call and tell that Texan what he has done to me? and ask him to tell the truth.
or was he really so out of it that he had no idea that he was even driving?

Comments:
What happened?
 
WHA HAPPENED?
 
What the sam hill is going on here?
 
Oh yeah, tough guy?
 
Adam you have to sell ALL your wordly possessions and buy this.
 
I love the Hello kitty car.

and what happened is that some guy in a large pickup truck drifted out of his lane and hit my subaru, then lied to his insurance company about what happened.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?