.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 31, 2006

 

auto parts stores

auto parts stores use to have people working at the parts counter that really knew how to fix a car, so that they would not misdirect you.
now they seem to have people that cant tell the diffrence between and alternator belt and an air conditioning belt even when the computer in front of them clearly lists the belts as such.
I guess I should never walk in to a kragen with out a kragen part number so that I can at least check before I walk to the cashier with the part.

Comments:
I thought you went home sick. How did you end up at an autoparts store?
 
my car was breaking, stoping by the store is easier than walking.
and I did not have enough money for a tow truck or public transit, but I could just afford the belt.
 
don't be so mean, you jerk! those people make minimum wage and get yelled at all day. you should be nicer to them.
 
It's Meng
this is the first comment of yours that I really do not understand what your trying to say, or why you would say it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?