.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, July 08, 2006

 

cool new shift knob on my car

so I was missing shifts on my mitsubishi eclipse, I would think because the shift knob is about 6 inches long, and I am not use to moving the shifter so far to get to the next gear.
so I went to the hello kitty store and asked if they had any shift knobs, they said that they did not.
so I went to kragen and got one with blue lights on it, but I got it because it is the shortest one they had, but it looks very cool anyway.
if I have to drive that car much longer then I want working struts.

so, I installed the shift knob and that is all I really have to report.

Comments:
I guess your birthday gift must have been good enough to kick up your spending addiction. I thought you already slashed all your credit cards? Sounds like you should do the same to your ATM card and strickly deal with the bank and cash only.
 
thats what I have been doing, cash only.
I have quite a bit of cash if I am not paying 1200 a month in intrest.
the shift knob was 25, and it is better than replacing the transmission .
I really tried to get use to it, but I had problems when I drove it years ago, the only reason why it had an original shift knob is beacuse my mom liked the original when she drove it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?