.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 24, 2006

 

lets go for a walk

lets go for a walk, what I nice day...


first i wanted to fix my car, but I could not get the bolt loose, the shiny new part stays out of the car.


so I took a nap, I was sleepy.

then friends came over and we talked.

then they left...

then I actually went for a walk, there are lots of cars on my walk, maybe I should find a smaller street.

this one looks nice.

look, there are lots of trees on that hill, what a big hill.

why is this sign at the end of this road? I guess they want the bikes not to run over the people.

Oh look, a park, the road ends, but I am walking, so its ok.

it looks like there was a pond here at some point.

cute plants that the native americans used as scrub brushes.

I figured out what the valve was, it was the drain for the pond, that actually took me 10 min. to figure it out.

I like the stream that runs on the edge of the big hill.

there is a path past the stream, I wonder what is on it?

trees and grass, its warmer here...

the other way looks promising...

look, I found another sign..

I found a break in the trees, I can see the former pond again.

I want to go back now, but I have to cross the stream again...

I always wondered what a pine cone growing looks like when its growing.

look, I found a shopping center, its the pacific east mall.

ranch 99 market is inside, I keep walking, so manny people.

how did I get out of the mall, I guess I just walked outside and down the block, and I found another sign, I am glad I am not a vehical over 3 tons.

what is that, Oh why do I care, I am just out for a walk.

look, a solar pannel connected to a box, I wonder what is is for?

look, another sign, most people dont know that it is ok to park here most of the time,

the park looks empty, but I am not going in...

there are so manny signs, but this one appears to be made of paper,
what does it do when it rains, I guess it gets wet like all the other signs.

my front yard, I guess I ended up at home again, I like my plants, want to look closer?

have you ever seen a potato flower?, now you have...

strawberry flowers.

tomato flower.

lobilia flowers, they seem to be pretty all year long.

halipinio pepper flower, I sure cant spell, can I .

I guess I should go inside and take another nap.

sometimes I like taking walks...

Comments:
i love this panache of life
it could be a children's book
it leaves me aching to experience a quirky new reality; less caught up in myself. allowing for greater awareness of signs....i think we are all, each of us, like that sign of paper....sooner or later it will rain, yet we don't leave the pole... probably because we're stapled to it. deep. g2
 
I am glad you liked it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?