.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 03, 2006

 

the navajo

navajo is a spanish word for the Diné people.
anasazi is a native american word meaning ancient people.

so the navajo people have decided that they were related to the anasazi people, and now find the name offensive, so they have had it removed from national parks and museum.

they find it offensive because some of them think anasazi means "enemys of our people".
this meaning is out there because the navajo people came in and killed all the anasazi people and took the land, archelogical evidence prooves this.

I would have thought that if they were goung to fight a name it would have been the word navajo, but insted they make up things and make everyone jump through hoops.

what a funny game they are playing, I find it very amusing, so thank you all of you people with so much time on your hands that you can do some really rediclous things, and I love that no reporter will upset you due to political corectness fear, and that facts will never stop you.

Comments:
Shut up, Whitey. Who are you to judge what the Navajo do?
 
What the? When were you so interested in Navajo politics. And who cares if the word anasazi gets wiped from our vocabulary. Up until I read your post, I never even heard of the word. Any people should be able to choose what they want themselves to be called.
 
I just thought it was really funny.
and I am very intrested in archeology, I dont want any conflict in my life, so I usually dont talk of polotics and anything else that may raise big varied opinions.
 
There's nothing funny about archaeology! And archaeology is always poltics and big varied opinions, questions like whether or not Nazi world domination through the use of biblical artifacts is a good thing or a bad thing.
 
For a guy who doesn't want conflict in your life you sure do go around pissing a lot of people off.
 
Hey Adam, you need to clarify what polotics means. Is polotics the horse view of the world or is the politics of rich men playing a game on horseback?
 
dear a loyal reader:
I am working on being able to piss people off and be ok with it, so I will do it over my blog at first, then gradually get to the point where I can be comfortable doing it in person.
becides I dont want to piss people off, that does not mean that I dont have natrual tallent for it.

dear Confused reader:
why would you confuse me like this.

and I dont know if the nazi would have liked hello kitty, I would think that hello kitty is not german or arian, so I would have to say that nazi domination of anything is bad
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?