.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 07, 2006

 

Strange dream

Ok, I was dreaming away,

in the dream I was in my apartment.
and my apartment turned into a water theme park,
I tried to find my clothes, but could not,
I gave up and figured that there was nothing I could do,
so I just tried to go back to sleep,
then my friends started teasing me for having a big butt,
I thought this was strange even for a dream.
so, I just ignored them,
then they started teasing me on how ugly my skin was,
I looked and 2 blood blisters had formed on one leg,
and they told me that if I would just put pants on it would be better for everyone.
I explained that my pants seemed to have turned in to a water theme park along with the rest of my apartment.
so then they let me be.
then some mean person comes up to me with a squirt gun that was more like a fire hose,
he pins me on the floor with the water blast,
I figure that he will get tired and quit at some point,
then he tells me that all he wants is money and he will leave me be,
I try to hit him and can't get in a good punch.
so then I get the plan to take the squirt gun and point it at him and tell him that all I want is for him to stop doing this to anyone else, then stand there all day to make sure he learns to quit,
but I wake up before I can finish the plan.


I know water symbolizes emotion.
at least all the water was clear.

Comments:
You really should have gotten up and given Darrell a big punch when he was pinning you down with the water hose. Too bad you didn't have pants on because you could have just grabbed the pepper spray in your back pocket and sprayed the guy.
 
If only Freud were here...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?