.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 04, 2006

 

Bankruptcy

It sucks.
they changed the laws at the end of last year.
this prohibited the 1% of the people that were filing from doing so.
MBNA America changed my interest rate by a large amount very soon after this change.
when I called them to tell how they have raised my interest rate more than I could afford, they replied that I was now in a high risk category and that they had to raise my rates, and told me how much they thought I made per year, they were wrong, they thought I made enough to not be eligible for chapter 7 bankruptcy.
they were unconcern that I could not pay the higher rates, and suggested that I go to a credit consolidation company and that they were absolutely unwilling to deal with me. The company they sent me to gave me a deal that was about the same as the credit card company offered me.
so I researched what was going on and how to get out of it.
I found out that the credit card companies set up most of the consolidation companies.
ok, fine, I researched other consolidation companies, they offered deals that I could not afford.
then I looked into bankruptcy, the only option left to me,
just telling everyone that I messed up and let the state of California do with me what they will.
I found the Moran law group, they are very nice and I hope have saved me for 1.5 months of minimum payments of my credit cards, I an thankful to them.
my case will be herd next month.
I was really messed up emotionally about the whole thing, and was having really bad days.
on the way home from the required training (part of the new laws to show you if you are doing this un nessary) some guy in a big pickup truck hit my car,
this just tossed me over an edge that I just gave up.
so, I am more relaxed now, and I am still out of money, attorney fees, fixing my car , 500 deductible, now a new battery and tires, brakes and alignment. I am still broke.

before all this there was I light at the end of the tunnel that kept getting farther and farther away, and the water at the bottom of the well was rushing at me.

now I might be free.

I just thought I would share this story with everyone, now that I have put it down, I don't know why I wanted to share it.
I guess it was to tell people how evil credit card companies are, MBNA called me after I quit paying them for a few moths and they called willing to deal with me. When all this started to happen, I called twice just to make sure I did not get a messed up person,
these people are deceptive and entirely evil, don't feel bad for them, they are virtually unregulated and bankruptcy is the way the government has given you to escape them,
I encourage people to use it if they need it, you do not have to suffer to make th credit card companys rich.
no comments on this post because I do not want to here anything bad, I have already listened to it all, I feel bad, but there is nothing I can do about it now, so respectfully, go to hell you nay sayers.

ok, fine, I will let people comment.

Comments:
I have never had problems with credit card companies. In fact, I often have them over for dinner.
 
I agree. A credit card company came through for me when I needed that sex change operation. Not to mention the new wardrobe!
 
a credit card company helped my mom change her flat tire when she was stranded
 
hey sue, remember when we went on that double date with the credit card companies? talk a bout a 'good time'... hahaha. i was sore for a week afterwards!
 
Visa loves me!!! And I love Visa. I'm their favorite customer.
 
The trick with credit card companies is treating them with respect. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Scratch their backs and they'll wash your balls.
 
maybe you should join my bank


the bank of love



.....


no penalty early withdrawal... but you have to come again.....




you never flirt do you spacecase?
 
"you never flirt do you spacecase?"
I have a hard time finding someone to flirt with, but I think its really fun when I get the chance
 
Why is everyone talking about flirting? I want to talk more about credit card companies!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?