.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 03, 2006

 

Car

The shop that I had fix my car took 2 weeks longer than the estimate to fix it.
this does not really bother me.
they returned it with a broken battery, they messed it up.
they returned it with tire wear that can only happen by sliding all 4 tires with the gas or the breaks to the floor.
second gear now makes more noise than first.
the brakes have been worn noticeably and need fixed.
they drove it about 12 miles and it is justified.
they would have to have drove the shit out of it to wear the tires 6 months worth of normal driving.
I knew that the tires had about 15% tread left, about the same as the breaks, but I don't have the money to replace them right now, I was expecting to replace these things in the fall.
so I could probably drive it for about a month, but they also broke the battery.

you might be wondering what shop did this,
my review of shattuck auto collision center at 3207 shattuck avenue, Berkeley, CA 94705 (510) 848-6281 is bad because they did things, or let things happen at the shops they sent it to, that were not fair to me, and I am upset.
on the plus side, the car looks great, good job, if it would just start it would be nice.

I am just really annoyed, I have a plan for dealing with it, but I need to test the battery and get the tire alignment print out, I am fairly sure they messed up the settings (it handles like shit now), before I call them to complain.
don't let this happen to you, buy a car that is no fun to drive, or
just disable the turbocharger, all you have to do is disconnect the waistgate valve, then it is no fun to drive, I am doing this to my other car when I get it painted.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?