.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 04, 2006

 

phone call

I think one of my best friends is really upset at me.
I was talkin g to her on my home phone, and my cell phone rang, she asked what the sound was, I tild her, then I herd nothing, I did not know what to think, so I waited to call her back figuring she hung up,
no, she thoght I hung up on her to answer my other phone
I think my new home phone has probles with the radio frequancy of the mobile phone.
I know that someone I care about is anoyed at me, and I am so sorry.
I do not think ther is anything I can do about it.
this day really sucks.

Comments:
You are a phoney! I think you were more interested in the cell phone call so your friend just got fed up with you and hung up. Good for your friend! No one likes to play second fiddle to a machine!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
HEY! Be fair! Adam loves his toys, but he loves his friends, too. Are you the friend he hung up on? Maybe you are too sensitive. You are also a coward! At least I have the balls to sign my name to my comments.
 
I replaced the coroding "wall jack" and it seems like it works ok now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?