.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 14, 2006

 

power outlet in the car

so, I get the feeling that I need a power outlet in the trunk of my car.
it is hard to install that.
first I have run large wires from the battry in the front of the car to the trunk,
its hard to fit such big wires with out seeing them.
next I need a 250A fuse, I will try to get that tonight at west marine.
mounting an inverter in the trunk also looks hard, not sure how to do it,
2 sided sticky tape seems like a good solution, but can it hold 11 pounds from moving ?
soon I will be able to use a microwave oven in the trunk of my car.
or plug in the vedio survalence unit that I want to put in in the car, but the cameras are the things that started this whole mess in the first place.
I bet it will be nice when I get it all done.

Comments:
Again. Take all the money you would sink into this project, add that to the money you'd get for selling your crap cars and buy a Yaris.
 
I could sell the subaru and buy a yaris with no additional money.

I really like my subaru, the yaris would have to be a second car.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?