.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 18, 2006

 

Reincarnation

I have been looking in to reincarnation for a while now.
I have been wondering if "intentional reincarnation was possible
this news story may point to how much control you have of where you get to go next
http://www.rfa.org/english/features/women/2006/05/26/witow_tibet/
I have found some other things, but not as insightful as this one.
if anyone has any more information from somewhat reliable sources I would like to see it.

Comments:
You need to look up that city (town) that people make a pilgrimage to in India as they are dying. They believe that dying near this location puts them 'ahead of the line' for reincarnation. A weird mix of the spiritual and practical.
 
that is really strange that they do that, but I dont think it is for me,
I think I want to wait in line the exact corect amount of time next time.
no more rushing in.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?