.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 14, 2006

 

why... I am just so tired right now.

so, I was driving back from walnut creek and just about to enter the tunnel and my car starts running very bad, and the check engine light starts flashing.
so I exit onto fish ranch road and pull over.
I open the hood, and, yes the engine is still there, no apparent damage.
I drive it home, and it is apparent that at least one cylinder is not working.
after I get home I check with the computer and the error is "p 304"
that means cylinder #4 is misfiring.
so, I am hoping that it is just a spark plug melted or something.
it had moments of running fine, that is till I hit the gas.
it is cooling off so that I can remove the spark plugs, it should be ok at 8 or so, guess I should get a flashlight ready.
I want a ride to dinner.

Comments:
Jesus. Get rid of all your crappy cars and buy a Yaris.
 
they are so cute, I do want one.

it turned out to be a loose connector on the ignition coil on cylnder #4.
so, i have no problems.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?