.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

 

dream

I just had a creepy dream.
I was really tired, so I went to sleep in the dream.
I then was part of the ghost busters and just could not stay awake,
they laughed at me when I was falling asleep.
I then went to bed and cuddled up with someone I don’t know and went to sleep,
then I went to sleep yet again.
then I was trapped in some sort of realm other than sleep where I might not get back.
this was a very very bad place to be, I was worried I would get lost.
I kept hearing a voice leaving me a message on my phone asking if I was ok.
I tried to wake up but could not, then I managed to get to the cordless phone and hit the button,
I was still to sleepy to understand what they were saying.
then I realized how to really wake up, so I did just to escape that creepy mess.

Comments:
at least it was not another zombie dream.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?