.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, September 24, 2006

 

help and respect

I like to help people in need
most of the time the people I help are thankfull.
over the weekend I helped many people, and 2 people that I went way out of my way to help repaied me by disrespecting me.
one of them just likes to play the part of "pitty me" and lives in fear at others expence.
the other just does not care about others enough to respect anyone.
today was an upsettig day, but at least I see who is a real friend, and who is not.

how do you tell who asks for help and really needs it,
and who is asking for help and really does not need it ?
I can't tell who I should really be helping,
so I will continue to help others,
and I will drop the ones that cry wolf.

anyone have any better ideas of how to deal with things ?

Comments:
Here's an idea on how to make things better. Stop dealing with losers.
 
but loosers need the most help.
 
loser, help yourself!
 
I think you mean

"loser, help thyself!"
 
Hey, Dan. Stop asking Adam for help if you are going to be ungrateful about it.

You jerk.
 
adam-i want to know the nature of the help you give. is this life advice? or car maintenance? or are you giving backrubs to cuties at bars? signed a friend
 
sadly car maintenance is the help
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?