.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

TV

so, you may have noticed that the TV stations turn up the volume for the commercials, or down for the show. The FCC limits how much that the commercials can be turned up on regular TV broadcasts, but on the new digital TV signals I have to turn down the commercials 50% to make it the same volume as the show.
CBS is nice enough to put up all their shows on a website,
but I have to max out the volume on my computer to be able to here the show, then when the commercials come on it just distorts, this time they got to greedy, I can't understand a word of the commercials, and its annoying.
I am waiting for CW to do the same so that I will never here another commercial again,
and I really want to watch the last Veronica Mars I missed.

Comments:
you should start a movement to change this back. when I was a kid it was against the broadcast rules to have the commercials louder. if you start a petition i will sign it.

deb.
 
the rules still apply to the old system, and I don't know if the rules apply to the new systems of brodcast (like the internet) but I do not think that the FCC knows they are doing it, it might just take calling them to remind them of the rules.
 
wow a reply. i found your page on blogger random links on the main page. thanks for replying.

deb.
 
can people request topics? i saw you had a post about different links that people find interesting. i like that alot.
 
Hi, deb.
you can request topics, just use my email address that I set up for that,
splog at spacecase0.com
I am glad you like my blog
have you looked at my website yet?
do you have a blog ?
Adam-
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?