.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

in the news

there will be an indepth news story about what is in the media in some contry that I forget the name,
it sounds like it will be very insightfull, the guy that is promoting this is having a really hard time,
but I think that this is the type of news that really matters.

one hour glenn beck special event
Exposed the extremist agenda
nov. 15 (that is today when I am wrighting this)
headline news
7 and 9pm eastern time


I think that is on CNN, but I don't get that channel, so please, someone report back to me on what it was.

Comments:
i heard the same thing on kpfa the contry you anre thinking of is frykestan. i dont know what chanel it is on.
 
I am going to see if it is posted on the web somewhere, and I found out it was on CNN's headline news channel, and I do not get it.

last time I tried to post this comment my internet went down for 12 hours, anyone have DSL problems, I think I know how to fix them now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?