.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, November 18, 2006

 

saturday morning cartoons

here is my saturday morning.

first at 8am winx club on channel 2 - this is my favorite cartoon
at 8:30 Brats is on on channel 2 - I really like this one
at 9am I watched that's so raven channel 7
at 9:30 Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles on channel 2 , and at the same time another episode of that's so raven on channel 7 on my second TV
at 10 Hannah Montana on channel 7 - first time I have seen this one, its good
at 10:30 The Batman on channel 44 - very well done and intelligent cartoon
to bad I missed Johnny test ch 44 at 9:30, but I can't watch 3 shows at once.
I will try to watch Xiaolin Showdown at 11 am on channel 44, but it might be a re run.

its time for breakfast.

Comments:
i havent seen you in a couple days are you even coming in anymore? I can check your site again, but I only do it on my lunch break. -cb
 
I still work at the same place, but I do not know for how much longer, I will stop by and say hi.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?