.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 

from my former website

How I see physics and time

How I see physics

if it is possible for something to happen, it will happen.

I think that is the only structure to reality, I think that the unified field theory that people keep looking for will come down to that, the rest is just math.

this means to me that things that are possible either happen in the quantity of zero or infinity.

I think matter and consciousness are 2 entirely different things that it was possible for them to interact.

you remember that you can't create or destroy matter-energy, right. so I say that there is no matter-energy, if you average it out anyway.

in magnetism ( quantity infinite ), north and south always travels opposite of each other thus canceling the total energy, so there is no total energy. I think this magnetic fluid is what everything is made of , different magnetic patterns create each of the sub atomic parts that we see.

this "average" is where time comes from, at least in terms of energy.

the speed of light is determined by this averaging, the magnetic field collapses, then the electric field collapses, the speed that this happens is determined by the speed of the magnetic fluid.

if you have a different speed of fluid, you get a different dimension, only electrostatic can be seen by all of them.

any questions ?


How I see time


how time works for people.

time is not liner, but it appears liner.

here is why.

things like thought can go through time easily.

when you feel things that happen in the future, this is what is happening.

so if this is possible, most people would think that you should be able to avoid bad things.

well, if you do it right then you can.

if you wake up and remember that you will get bad milk at the store, then go and get it, and then send the message back to yourself that this will happen, then the time line is consistent, so it will happen.

if you remember the milk is bad and do not go get it, and send no message, the time line will not work, because you did not send the message, so the time line will not happen.

most people do not think that time works this way, so they do not do what is needed to get it to work well. most people's emotions do not care about time, so some people feel good or bad things coming.

what you have to do to get things to work well is to send yourself a message that will cause you to do the thing you want and to send yourself the correct message to get yourself to do those things. all of this is to make a time line that you want that is possible so that it happens.

so what I would have done in the bad milk case is to get a different container of milk and then send myself a message to get a different milk container than the one I first would have picked up. I make sure that it is a time line that is possible that I want to happen. and the big part is I know that this works, so it shows up in more than my emotions.

if someone asks me when is a good time to work on there car I might answer something like last sat. but I usually remember not to say that sort of thing to other people, but it is the way I think, and the way I deal with life.

I can't prove that it works, but I miss so much bad traffic now that I think this way.

it took me a few years to send complex messages, and they are not very clear, all I really know is that they show up as a memory of the future. I seem to have the same difficulty remembering the past and the future.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?