.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 

from my former website

free yourself of the city grid
I will help you get your house disconnected from the city grid.
power and water are my primary issues, but food would be nice as well.

just message me and I will guide you in the correct direction.



why I decided to do this.
Ok, I was reading a personal add about a year ago, and the person said in response to the question
what are you doing with your life, that she was
making the world a prettier place one room at a time (she is an interior decorator).
then over the weekend I am listening to the radio and some guy
that says aliens put information in his head is talking about how we can save our planet from
doom.
He says we should all be using alternative power, and things like this,
and that the aliens said they did not need to give humans any technology,
that we have all we need already.

so I got thinking, I should start helping people one at a time to get them using alternative power,
maybe if one person has it, the people around will see and will want alternative power as well,
at least I can hope.

so, if you own a house or think you can get away with it in your apartment,
I will help you put in power and water systems that will make you independent,
even if it is just one light and one outside water faucet,
during any sort of utilities blackout, it will be really nice.

I want to help people get free of the grid one house at a time.

I suggest that you start with something small and toy with it,
just to get to know how everything works.

just one small solar panel, one battery, and one radio or light.
try a water can and collect some water from the rain and figure out how to clean and distribute it.

just remember, you need a few things in life
water
food
shelter

usually your food needs energy to cook it.
water, usually needs energy to move it around,
15% of all energy made in the USA is used to move water, think about this.
shelter, like clothing is not transported over a grid, so you are fine there.
all the nice things in life, like communication, and light really help, and use energy.

if you use the correct kind of energy you can get along better.
electricity is good for many things, but things like cooking require a very large amount of energy.
butane or methane are better choices for cooking, running a TV needs electricity, etc..



www.spacecase0.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?