.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 

from my former website

consciousness in a body

I have come to this after many things, let me define my words, then tell you and explain it.

consciousness - just you, not your hair, hand, arm, body, thoughts or emotions. These external

things are just tools "you" use, the whole package from your mind to your clothes, no including your consciousness, I would call

your personality.

The word soul is over used by to many people for to many things, so I will not use it, it is just a word with no real definition anymore.

I think that consciousness can be very fluid.

when you concentrate on something - I think you extend to it, your consciousness can go out and

envelope the item of your focus.

when someone is looking at you, you can feel it, I think because there consciousness is entering

your space and that is why you feel them, this is important because it means that more than one

consciousness can be in the same space at the same time.

I think that people don't realize that consciousness is so fluid because they are trapped in a body.

the only way I can describe how you are trapped - is it is like you are in a clear balloon that has the

exit in the back, and you are always looking through the balloon, stretching it when you focus,

but still trapped by it.

you are fluid but you are always brought back unless you leave by the exit, and this is not an easy

exit to find.



I think most people's consciousness have control of the mind and the emotions, some people's

consciousness has expanded to there whole body, and some can expand there consciousness to

things around them, such as a race car.

I think it can be very useful to be able to expand your consciousness so that you can feel and

control what is going on outside your body, such as the weather, or your car, or your garden, or

your pocket knife.



some people would tell a race car driver to feel the car and treat it as if it is a part of your body.

I have an alternative description of what they are doing, the driver is expanding he/she/it's

consciousness to envelop the car and gain control of it.

and this gives the driver the edge they need to win.



I started this project by wanting to build a detector to tell how far my consciousness has

expanded, and then realized that my consciousness is me, and it is really easy for me to tell where

I am, and not to hard to use my thoughts to record memories of where I was.



I still wanted to build the detector to prove it to others, but realized that consciousness is

everywhere, I think this is why ancient people thought that the average emotional state of people

on the planet controls the weather, many consciousness overlap to create a background feeling in

some areas, and this has real influence on many things.



this information has proved a very useful tool for me, just remember that your thoughts are just a tool that you use

and really have nothing to do with all this.



I think it is handy to know what I am and how I work.

Adam~


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?