.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, December 16, 2006

 

party

so, I went to the holiday party that Ready Made had, it was lots of fun.
I met 3 every so cute and sweet women that appeared to like me, or at least were not frightened away at the very drunk me.
it took me till 3pm the next day to actually get my car home, and I am still sick feeling, so I had to much, but it was totally worth it, even if I lost the number of the one that I kept smiling at all evening, stupid cell phone... , but now that I think of it, she did tell me that she has never seen someone through up as gracefully as me, I still value that complement, but maybe she deleted her number, not a good first impression.
I still have the number of the one that kept coming up to me and smiling at me, I should call her soon.
I just thought I would share my seemingly important thoughts with everyone.

I wish everyone a happy nice day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?