.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, December 30, 2006

 

post

so, I was going to post something, but I forgot what it was.
damn memmory.

new topic
USB drives are fun
its 9:23pm on some day I am not sure of.
I need to get dinner.

I have wondred if I might accedently poor a glass of canola oil insted of something else, because I almost did that this evning.

I got a letter from the state of california about the bankruptcy case I have, they are asking for the same thing for the last 3 times, what the hell is the attorney I hired doing ?

the TV show I am watching is really annoying.

I remember now,
I keep accedently hitting my earrings, its really strange to have them.
and the alchohol is really helping with the pain that the holes in my ears are causing me.

I hope you have a nice day.
Adam

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?