.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

 

white gold

I was looking up what is in white gold.
I found that it is ment to look like platinum, but for less money.
the white gold has a few formulas, but
the places that sell the jewelry do not tell you what they put in there version.
so if your trying to avoid allergies then white gold is an unknown, and
pure gold is not sold very often because it is very soft and might not look good for very long.
platinum looks like a better investment anyway.

Comments:
there is no investment value in a stud earring. for jewelery to appreciate, you need to buy in above a thousand dollars. don't try to justify your spending and just enjoy the earring.
 
do they still call those "fag tags"?
 
anonymous, I don't know who you are...

investment, yes, I can use the metal to make a catalytic converter or fuel cell someday. the metal sells for $1100 an ounce, and that price will not drop anytime soon.

is it strange to try and justify everything?

and I agree you should get things to enjoy them.
you assumed earrings ? very odd, this post had nothing to do with earrings.


josue,

no, not called that now, I have not herd that since I lived in a small farm town in the early 80s coming from some white trash hick.

and why do people confuse fashion with sexual preference ? are they that stupid ?
 
i thought you meant earrings because of your other blog. i got here from your other blog ;)
 
that makes sense, I forget that there is a link back to this blog, there is no link from here to there, because I don't want the people here finding the other blog, as I would be badly teased if they read it.

I try to keep the 2 blogs separate.
this one is for this blog is for things that might be serious or affect others or to be amusing, the other blog is for personal interactions, fashion, and emotional type things.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?