.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 26, 2007

 
so,
sunday I took a friend to the emergency room.
they had fallen in some urine that has ruined the passenger seat of my car, anyone know how to fix this ?
anyway,
I was trying to go to work this morning and I just could not stand the smell of urine in my car, so I cleaned it, called in to work an hour late.
I was shaking all morning, i had breakfast, but i do not think it helped.
I finally started driving to work at 9am, I failed when my car started to miss cylinder #3.
did you know that they send tow trucks down major commute routs to make sure that no one stops traffic very long ?
so right now I am feeling just horrible and my car is broken, and i am not at work....
I guess I just have to get better quickly, I hate not being able to call in sick to work when I am feeling so bad.
I reall;y wish your day is bright and cheery.
Adam

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?