.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

 

I figured out the water

to have no fluoride in my water,

step one:
I use a dehumidifier to pull water out of the air,
you can get one at home depot or sears or target for about 250 $
I found this one on line, but it is the most expensive I have ever seen.
you can get them as little as 150 $
but the bigger ones are way more efficient.

step two:
sterilize the water,
I put the water in a one liter bottle, and use a germicidal UV lamp on it.
this is sold as a kit from REI, made by http://www.hydro-photon.com/

at this point the water is drinkable, but tastes very bad, see previous post.

step three:
put the water through a Brita water filter.

now the water is safe, clean, and really quite drinkable.
no more evil fluoride in my water.

and it is all done for only a few hundred $,
way less than the air 2 water people sell a system for,
although they do have an entirely automatic system.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?